Pre-order Your 2020-2021 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook in the Format of Your Choosing!
In these uncertain times, many of Blue Ribbon’s loyal readers have contacted us wondering whether we’re going to publish our 40th-anniversary edition in 2020-21. The short answer is yes.
We’ve talked to coaches and athletic administrators around the country and kept up to date with news of Covid-19. We believe there will be a college basketball season, though we’re not sure what form it will take. Anyone who has read Blue Ribbon over the years knows you can’t have a college basketball season without the 400-page “bible,” of the sport, the only book that provides full previews of every Division I team in the country. So we’re going to publish.
This year more than ever, it will help us to know our customers are willing to support our mission.
Starting July 8, we will begin taking pre-orders for all three editions of Blue Ribbon—perfect bound, spiral bound and tablet. This means two things:
1. If you pre-order a tablet edition or buy a bundle that includes the tablet edition and a printed edition, you will be able to download your tablet edition in late September or early October. We’ll keep you updated as to when.
2. When the printed editions come back from the printer in mid-October, we will begin shipping out books.
Books will be shipped on a first-ordered, first-served basis, but all our preorders will be out the door in less than a week. We use USPS Priority Mail.
There are three ways to order:
1. The easiest way, because you’re already here, is to order on our website.
2. You can call our toll-free number, 1-877-807-4857, during the hours of 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday. If our lines are busy, leave a message and your phone number.
3. You can mail a check or money order to: P.O. Box 22, Ooltewah, TN, 37363-0022. Please include the cost of priority mail shipping for a two-pound parcel. If you have any questions, email email@example.com